Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Picture of the Day

Gads.







I am a technological nightmare. I'll tell you alllll about it later, but it has something to do with a $250 phone that I can't download pictures from and bringing my laptop to the local computer witch doctor to get fixed. I know that "IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS,..." but I'm a dreamer. After shelling out $8.00 for the witch doctor to completely suck the brains off my computer, destroy the trojan horse that was on it and put most (a sporadic most at that) of my files back on, I should not be surprised that Big Brother Microsoft has spotted me on the Web and keeps sending littl annoying pop up reminders that 'MY SYSTEM IS AT RISK' and I am basically a criminal and should be expected to be detained this summer when I attempt to come back in to my home country.







So, anyway, I do have dreams of posting a picture each day to keep the grandparents happy, but user error and techno mishaps are just a few of the hurdles I have to jump to bring you this:




Although it's kinda small, eh? Sigh,.. back to the drawing board,...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hee-hee. The picture of Sabrina is only a tiny bit smallish -- but is that a boa constrictor around her neck? =)
I understand issues with technology, though not the limited access to people who can fix the issues. Just ask me about the angst that reading my new cell phone manual caused me today.